Monday, September 22, 2008

funny boy

Ok, so he is not actually laughing in this picture.


Will has definitely been a handful these past few days. He gets really cranky and we don't know why. Most of the time, he is gassy, but other times he just wants attention and to know someone is there. I was cleaning around the house this morning and he was asleep for maybe 20 minutes when he woke up and cried for attention. I just talked to him as I was cleaning the floors and he kept on crying. When I was finished, I came and looked at him and he just looked at me and stopped crying (there were no tears, just yelling).

I managed to get a few cute pictures of him sleeping and then before I changed his diaper. He was reaching and holding on to the leg of the couch looking oh so cute, but every time that I had the camera ready, he just moved it fast and so I just took a few other shots of him.

Yesterday (Sunday) We dressed him up like a cute little man complete with a button up shirt and pants with shoes. Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture before church and he peed on his little outfit in the third hour and so we only have him with his shirt.

Oh yeah... I made homemade peach cobbler (everything from scratch) last night too. It tasted good!

No comments: