Another week has come and gone and not a whole lot has happened. The highlights of the week come from Will. We went to the graham's house this weekend and played with Will on the LoveSac. That little boy had a lot of fun.

He really cracks us up when he starts to laugh.
Last Friday, Aly went to an activity at the church and even though it was a short walk, we still thought it would be a good idea to bundle Will up in a big puffy outfit.
Now the mornings have been a little cool so Will wears a hat until it warms up. I put him in the swing the other day so I could get stuff done. I was going to get him out, but had to take care os something in the other room. I came back about 30 seconds later and found Will trying to wiggle himself out of his swing and looking a little like this.











5 comments:
my computer is too slow to download the video, but what a cute kid! He looks like he's a gigglin' on that Love Sak. Must have been lots to hold onto and love with Will in that big "overcoat", eh? He looks really happy. He's such a wiggle worm, too. Could he see you coming with his little hat like that? Love ya!
So precious. He is growing so fast and so adorable. You said the little boy was having so much fun, which one? It looked like dad was enjoying that playtime as much as Will. Very cute little boy.
Aly he is so cute I loved hearing him laugh and i love the picture where he looks like he's winking
He gets cuter and cuter. I love his pudgey cheeks and adorable smile.
i love my little cousin even his really cute laugh. i remember wen he laughs at me and stuff wen i put my tounge to my nose he cracks up and wen i wiggle my nose he cracks up too and thanks for inviting me to that activity friday. it was really fun and i hope that u like the joy that i helped u paint!!! =) call me anytime wen u would like me to babysit or hang out with u guys. love you all lots!!!
-Jessie
Post a Comment