Will has officially reached the age where he likes to take his clothes off and run around without a diaper. He does it at least once a day and today he even took his diaper off while still wearing his clothes so that was fun!
Since Spencer started school a few weeks ago, I have been relying on help around the house from my little guy. He really gets into doing the laundry!
Will is almost always loving towards the baby. There are times when he just comes over and gives my belly a hug and kiss. He has been especailly cuddly with all of us. So cuddly, what he sometimes falls asleep.
Here is another example of how Will tries to help. He made a mess of the ads in the Sunday paper, so I asked him to put the papers in the garbage. Because we have a baby lock on the cabinet, this is what I came upon on my later trip to the kitchen.
Sundays are pretty good days for Will. He plays all moring and takes an early nap so he can wake up in time for church. He likes to dress up like daddy and get his hair done.

Sometimes when I go to take a picture, he will do his best to keep a straight face.
Will likes to be just like Mommy and Daddy. He is constantly climbing up onto the chairs so that he can sit at the table while mommy is working at the table.














3 comments:
Cute pictures! Hehe...boy you have your hands full with that little guys! We loved seeing you 2. Hope to see you again soon.
He is so much fun! In the pic where he is sleeping on your belly, the pic behind you looks like a boob, even though I know it's an onion at subway. Just thought I'd point that out to you. he he he he!
cute little guy! He is growing up so fast. He will make a fantastic big brother for Lilly. thanks for sharing these experiences with us! love you.
Post a Comment