Well...while we were down there, We had the opportunity to stay in a nice hotel. It was kinda odd sleeping on a King sized bed when you are not used to it. We also thought that Will would be a good tool of measurement to show just how big the bed really was!


Will has been growing. He weighed in at a WHOPPING 22 lbs last week. My little big guy! He seems like he is wanting to crawl. Hes not real good at it yet. He digs his little toes into the ground and shoves his bottom up in the air and his face into the ground. Eventually he will make the connection of using his hands to move himself along.
Will has been trying all sorts of new foods. Last night was his first night eating mashed peas. He just ate them right up and wanted more. He likes the veggies. I also got him a new sippy cup. One of those ones with handles on both sides. He just loved it, especially considering the fact that the mouth part was easy for him to bite and get water out of. He ended up with water all down the front of him and happy as can be!
I took a few more pictues, by the computer keeps freezing whenever I try to add them. I guess as soon as I figure it out, I will post a few more pictures!











1 comment:
He does look a little small on that big ole king sized bed, but he does looks cuter than ever. I love the picture of him to the side posing for the camera. Very photogenic and adorable little boy. They seem to learn at warp speed at this age.
Post a Comment