Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Doing the Wave

SO I don't have any pictures to go with this little entry, but I think it is so cool to sit and watch my belly do the wave. It seriously does the wave over and over and over. Sometimes I sit there and look down and tell Spencer that I have a lump on my belly and sure enough, there is one spot that just sticks out. The baby is still heads up so most of the wiggling goes on lower on the gut. I don't even have to be sitting down to see my little wiggler jab and twist and roll. I just look down wherever I am and enjoy the show.
Other times, I get a kick out of pressing lightly on one spot and watching him try to get comfortable again. Poor little guy. I guess that is why he likes to move around more when I am asleep.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Isn't that cool? It's pretty fun to see how much they move around in there.

Lange Family said...

Hi Aly! How the heck are you doing?!!! Oh my goodness, congratualtions on your little one, that is so neat! You are a super cute pregnant lady...all tiny and stuff! I hope you guys are doing well and all is great in preparation for your new arrival! Much love!

The Liddells said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! How are you guys doing? It's been a while, huh?