
Ok. So the this picture shows approximate size of the baby in comparison to a quarter. Thats good to know!
I would just like to say that whoever said that Utah doesn't get that hot, has never lived here and been pregnant. The building that I work at was a little on the fritz and for some strange reason, nobody knows why, the heater was on for part of the day. We figured that out and just turned everything off in hopes of cooling the place down...Not so Lucky! By the time we left at 5 pm, it was 83 degrees. Even the healthy, not pregnant people wanted to just melt into a puddle. The day got a little better though. Yesterday was also my first Lamaze class. It was pretty good. Had a few questions asked that helped me understand what my body might be going through and how to deal with it. Going from a really hot evening outside, to the air conditioned hospital classroom was GREAT! After the teacher found out how to make it even cooler, all of the women were in a better state of mind and life was good. We also did this relaxation thingy and when it was done, I think I could have just fallen asleep there. That is kinda nice.











4 comments:
my gosh, al, it's getting so close! ahhhhhhhhh!
Sorry about the pictures if you want i can take it down =) i was just suprised at how off we were on measurments. It looks really close to your real size but isn't a watermelon farther down the line?I mean closer to the end? Anyway like i said if you want i can take it down=) I Love you!!!
I can't believe you are already as far along as you are! We hope to see you guys soon!! We'll look at Adam's schedule and give you guys a call! I am so excited for you!
Basketball all the way, nothing melon about it! You look so cute. Thanks for yesterday it was nice to see and visit with you for a little bit!
Post a Comment